Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day one, the battle of the bugs

So, what is more disgusting than cockroaches??? Bed bugs. These little fuckers have gotten into everything in our building, and the war is on. Short of Napalm ( which actually sounds fun except I'd lose all my stuff) killing them is next to impossible. Rubbing alcohol is the next best thing to napalm except I can't light it on fire.
Denver, 6th on the list of cities infested. My house looks like a plastic bag bomb has gone off. My bedroom looks like Sasquatch and a cage fighter had it out the winner of course being the damn bed bugs. The shop vac and I at this point are intimate. These things are nasty, it has nothing to do with how clean or dirty your house is. They feed on one thing, human blood. I swear this is how the vampire stories got started.
So, next time you're complaining about your cockroaches, and yes I know they can get to be the size of a small komoto dragon, just remember,  cockroaches won't sleep with you, or feed off you.

No comments:

Post a Comment