Tuesday, November 23, 2010

another hockey diatribe

So, I was in Detroit for a few days.. nice place full of Red Wings Fans, you know that team thats all red with a funny wing and wheel on their jerseys? I and my friend went to a game where my team, the fabulous Avalanche were playing the Red Wings. I was at their arena and everywhere I looked was Red. It was a little unnerving. A few were representing as was I, and as much as I hate to say it, kills me to say it the Wings are a damn good hockey club. Granted I think they are yellow bellied dog weasles for having Bertuzi or however you spell that fucks name, but damn they can play a hockey game. Just freaken kills me to say it. I walked away with a grudgeing respect for the club. Granted I'll never ever wear the red jersey and I will never ever cheer them on against my team or the Predators, but I hope they go after the slimy gits Canucks with all the power and fury they are known to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment